Congratulations on becoming part of the ADSKINZ team!
You are now part of a network of thousands of drivers who now get paid to not only advertise but to help businesses in your area grow!
Now that you have your decal, there are only a couple more steps, starting with installing the decal.
Below are step-by-step instructions. Don’t worry, it will only take you a few minutes.
- Clean your window. The cleaner the better.
- Find the centerpoint of your decal by folding it in half and making a crease mark in the top portion.
- Align the center crease you made with a centerpoint on your vehicle, like the defroster line, brake light, emblem, antenna, etc.
- Make sure the bottom corners of the decal are touching the same defroster line. This ensures that your decal is level.
- Use the tape provided to fix the decal in place. One piece goes on the top in the center, one piece on the bottom in the center.
- Fold half the decal back and remove the backing. Then gently apply decal and smooth out any bubbles. Don’t go too fast.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Text a picture of your decal once it has been installed to (561) 702-2024. This is how we verify that the decal has made its way onto the back of your car!
- Then sign, date, and send us a picture of your completed contract via text message to (561) 702-2024.
- Start driving! As long as you do not remove this decal, you will be paid $49.99 every month. All you’ll have to do is send us in a proof photo every 30 days from date of installation.
Thank you for joining the team—we’re glad to have you!